After signing up, you will immediately be sent an email welcoming you to the Lean Lifestyle coaching program and outlining what to expect over the coming weeks.
You will then receive emails every 2-3 days with information, articles, actions to take on changing your nutrition habits, food choices, meal preparation habits and training. This will progress over the 12 weeks to helping you understand more about calories, macronutrients (protein, fat and carbohydrate) and help you build your own daily diet.
By making changes along the way you can form the new habits you need to sustain your diet, as well as changing your body shape and losing weight along the way.
The emails will be sent based on what day you sign up. For example, if you sign up on a Wednesday, you will receive the welcome email immediately, then the first of the coaching emails will arrive the next day (Thursday) and then every 2-3 days thereafter.
In your account you will find:
- PDF copies of all the coaching emails. We recommend you print these out and keep them in the file we will send you for reference
- Videos demonstrating and detailing technique for exercises in the training programs
- A food diary to track your food and drink intake
- Pages to track all your measurements (weight and circumferences) and also progress photos
- Goals page where you can list all the short, medium and long-term goals that you want to achieve and the daily actions you need to form into habits
This should be all the tools you need to keep you on the road to success
At the end of the program you should have all the information, tools and habits you need to maintain your nutrition habits into the future. You will have the option to keep receiving support from us and keep access to your account on the CoachRimmer.com website.